Rates and Insurance
Rates – as of January 1, 2018:
$150 per 60 minute session (for adults and families).
$130 per 50 minute session (for children using play therapy).
$100 for online counselling.
Group rates will vary.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have insurance benefits that include a Registered Social Worker?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
A sliding scale can be offered in exceptional circumstances (except online counselling through TranQool). Please speak to me about this.
Cash or cheque is accepted for in-person appointments.